About the Course
Al Balagh Jewels of the Qur’an online course aims to revive the true Qur’anic message in the light of relevant issues of the present-day through an overview of all 114 chapters in just 12 sessions as summarised by Imam Al Ghazali.
Shaykh Mohammed Amin Kholwadia
(Founder, Darul Qasim, USA)
Shayh Abdur Raheem Ibn Dawood Limbada
(Senior Lecturer, Tafseer Raheemi, UK)
Mufti Saiful Islam
(Founder of Jamiah Khatamun Nabiyeen Institute, Bradford, UK)
Shaykh Awadullah Yusuf al-Azhari
(Founder and Rector of The Open School for Arabic and Islamic Studies, Principal Consultant of Azhari Consultancy & Training)
AT A GLANCE
Saturdays : 3:00PM - 5:00PM GMT
Video Recordings Available
Starts From January 2021.
Pay in Full:
Pay in Installment:£8.75
AlBalagh Scholarship is available for learners who cannot afford the fee.
1. Knowledge of Allah
- Introduction to the Course
- Thematic Study of the Qur’an
- The Jewels of Qur’an – An Introduction
- Imam Ghazali – An Introduction
- Knowledge of Allah
- The Essence
- The Attributes
- The Powers
2. Knowledge of the Divine Path
- Understanding the Divine Path
- The Divine Path as Explained by the Quran
3. Knowledge of the Hereafter
- Life After Death
4. Conditions for Knowledge Seekers
- The Prophets
- Prophet’s Companions
- The Common Qualities
- Adhere to their Pathway
5. Condition of the Knowledge Deniers
- Polytheist Idolaters
- How to Avoid their Path
6. Arguments against the Non-Believers
- Manner of the Arguments
- What to Learn
7. Preparation for the Divine Journey
- The Essentials
- Its Preparation
- Key aspects of Divine Journey
8. Key Qur'anic Verses – An Interpretation
- The Secrets of the Opening verse (Al-Fatiha)
- The verse of the Throne (Ayat al-Kursi): The Chief of the Qur’anic Verses
- The Debate about Al Ismul Azam : The Greatest Divine Name
- The chapter of Ya-Sin (Surah Ya-Sin)
- The chapter of Sincerity (Surah al-Ikhlas)
9. The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ – A Living Qur'anic Example
- The Mirror of the Qur’an: The Life of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- Understand the Complex Situation of the Makki and Madani Period
- Presenting the Qur’anic message
- Implementing the Qur’anic Values
- Key Lessons
10. The Morals and Values of the Qur’an and Society
- The Principles and Faculties of Morals
- The Social Ethics and Morals
- Professional Ethics
- Rights and Duties
11. The Qur'anic Message in Present Society
- Dawah towards Allah – Contemporary Issues and Challenges
- Dawah towards Allah – Qur’anic Lessons
12. Qur'anic Values – An Appeal for Humanity
- How to Revive the Qur’anic Values in Muslim Society?
- Appeal to Mankind
- Effective Methods of Communication
- Modern Technology for Islam
- Building Strong Leadership
- Building a Qur’anic Society
The Qur’an is like an ocean which carries in itself exquisitely beautiful pearls and jewels of incomparable value. It repeatedly calls the faithful towards itself to comprehend upon what it offers and enrich the believers in terms of knowledge and good deeds, but do we take the call?
Al Balagh Academy is offering this unique course that will take students on a thematic study of the Qur’an, which is primarily based on Imam Al-Ghazālī’s book “Jawahir ul Quran.” students will enjoy the engaging and exhilarating experience of the course’s innovative approach.
Students will be immersed in this insightful course to reconnect your soul with the glorious Qur’an, its teachings and spiritual insight. We will assist you in your success in this world and the hereafter throughout this journey.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the students will:
- Develop a distinct understanding of the major themes of the Qur’an.
- Understand the key subjects discussed in the Qur’an, such as the knowledge of Allah, the knowledge of the Divine Path, the knowledge of Divine Journey.
- Understand the Complex Situation of the Makki and Madani Period and follow the prophet Muhammad ﷺ in his implementation of the Qur’anic values in the society.
- Understand the Qur’anic Values and Principles delivered for the guidance of humankind.
- Identify and explain the practical methods and modes that could be employed to revive the Qur’anic values in the present society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this online course structured?
Is it mandatory to attend live sessions?
I have doubts but I cannot attend the live session. Any other way to ask my questions?
When will the final exam be held?
The Final Exam will be held at the end of the course and will be a graded and timed exam.
Will I get notification for live sessions?
Can I download the recordings and watch it offline?
Do I get marks for watching course recordings and presentations?
I missed a live session. Can I get the video recordings?
How do I interact with my classmates?
How long will I have access to the online course?
I am facing trouble signing into my private member portal. What should I do?
Does Al Balagh Academy issue certificates?
When will the final exam be held?
What is the eligibility criteria for Scholarship?
If you are still facing issues, kindly contact our helpdesk team at [email protected]
Download MyAlBalagh mobile app from Playstore or Appstore to play or download (for offline viewing) all the completed recordings and PPT.