About the Course
Al Balagh Jewels of the Qur’an online course aims to revive the true Qur’anic message in the light of relevant issues of the present-day through an overview of all 114 chapters in just 12 sessions as summarised by Imam Al Ghazali.
Mufti Saiful Islam
(Founder of Jamiah Khatamun Nabiyeen Institute, Bradford, UK)
Shayh Abdur Raheem Ibn Dawood Limbada
(Senior Lecturer, Tafseer Raheemi, UK)
Shaykh Mohammed Amin Kholwadia
(Founder, Darul Qasim, USA)
Shaykh Awadullah Yusuf al-Azhari
(Founder and Rector of The Open School for Arabic and Islamic Studies, Principal Consultant of Azhari Consultancy & Training)
AT A GLANCE
20 Live Online Sessions
Duration: 6 Months
Saturdays : 3:00PM - 5:00PM BST
Video Recordings Available
Starts from March, 2021
There will be no formal teaching sessions during Ramadan.
Pay in Full:
Pay in Installment: £8.75
AlBalagh Scholarship is available for learners who cannot afford the fee.
1. Knowledge of Allah
- Introduction to the Course
- Thematic Study of the Qur’an
- The Jewels of Qur’an – An Introduction
- Imam Ghazali – An Introduction
- Knowledge of Allah
- The Essence
- The Attributes
- The Powers
2. Knowledge of the Divine Path
- Understanding the Divine Path
- The Divine Path as Explained by the Quran
3. Knowledge of the Hereafter
- Life After Death
4. Conditions for Knowledge Seekers
- The Prophets
- Prophet’s Companions
- The Common Qualities
- Adhere to their Pathway
5. Condition of the Knowledge Deniers
- Polytheist Idolaters
- How to Avoid their Path
6. Arguments against the Non-Believers
- Manner of the Arguments
- What to Learn
7. Preparation for the Divine Journey
- The Essentials
- Its Preparation
- Key aspects of Divine Journey
8. Key Qur'anic Verses – An Interpretation
- The Secrets of the Opening verse (Al-Fatiha)
- The verse of the Throne (Ayat al-Kursi): The Chief of the Qur’anic Verses
- The Debate about Al Ismul Azam : The Greatest Divine Name
- The chapter of Ya-Sin (Surah Ya-Sin)
- The chapter of Sincerity (Surah al-Ikhlas)
9. The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ – A Living Qur'anic Example
- The Mirror of the Qur’an: The Life of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- Understand the Complex Situation of the Makki and Madani Period
- Presenting the Qur’anic message
- Implementing the Qur’anic Values
- Key Lessons
10. The Morals and Values of the Qur’an and Society
- The Principles and Faculties of Morals
- The Social Ethics and Morals
- Professional Ethics
- Rights and Duties
11. The Qur'anic Message in Present Society
- Dawah towards Allah – Contemporary Issues and Challenges
- Dawah towards Allah – Qur’anic Lessons
12. Qur'anic Values – An Appeal for Humanity
- How to Revive the Qur’anic Values in Muslim Society?
- Appeal to Mankind
- Effective Methods of Communication
- Modern Technology for Islam
- Building Strong Leadership
- Building a Qur’anic Society
The Qur’an is like an ocean which carries in itself exquisitely beautiful pearls and jewels of incomparable value. It repeatedly calls the faithful towards itself to comprehend upon what it offers and enrich the believers in terms of knowledge and good deeds, but do we take the call?
Al Balagh Academy is offering this unique course that will take students on a thematic study of the Qur’an, which is primarily based on Imam Al-Ghazālī’s book “Jawahir ul Quran.” students will enjoy the engaging and exhilarating experience of the course’s innovative approach.
Students will be immersed in this insightful course to reconnect your soul with the glorious Qur’an, its teachings and spiritual insight. We will assist you in your success in this world and the hereafter throughout this journey.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the students will:
- Develop a distinct understanding of the major themes of the Qur’an.
- Understand the key subjects discussed in the Qur’an, such as the knowledge of Allah, the knowledge of the Divine Path, the knowledge of Divine Journey.
- Understand the Complex Situation of the Makki and Madani Period and follow the prophet Muhammad ﷺ in his implementation of the Qur’anic values in the society.
- Understand the Qur’anic Values and Principles delivered for the guidance of humankind.
- Identify and explain the practical methods and modes that could be employed to revive the Qur’anic values in the present society.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Al Balagh courses recognised or accredited?
Al Balagh courses do not provide an externally accredited or recognised qualification. Our own expert team works at the course content. With over 5000+ learners, we are continuously growing and our vision is to make Al Balagh qualifications renowned worldwide through our expert team, without seeking formal accreditation or recognition from external institutional bodies.
How is this online course structured?
Our online course comprises live interactive online sessions, pre-recorded videos, online course material that include, presentations, reading material & online learning activities. Students may ask questions and get their doubts cleared from their respective lecturers, if any. Our dedicated academic support team will assist you as required.
When will I have access to the online course material?
Upon successful enrollment, you will get access to myAlBalagh (our online learning portal) within 24 hours.
Will I get notification for live sessions?
All students will receive notification for their course live sessions via email and/or course WhatsApp group. You may also check the Course Schedule tab on your dashboard after logging in on our website or Mobile App.
Is it mandatory to attend live sessions?
We always encourage attending live sessions among students, but it is not compulsory for technical course progress of the students.
I missed a live session. Can I get the video recordings?
If you are unable to attend a live session or have missed it, you can view recorded sessions on your course dashboard. You can access all the completed Recordings, PPT and assessments anytime.
Can I download the recordings and watch it offline?
You can download recordings and PPT of the course sessions from the myAlBalagh mobile App for all the enrolled courses.The recordings will be available for students after 48 hours of the live session.
Do I get marks for watching course recordings and presentations?
There are no additional marks for watching the course recordings. Only the module Assessments and the final exam add up to the final score.You can check the individual scores of your Assessments under the Progress tab of myAlBalagh.
I have doubts but I cannot attend the live session. Any other way to ask my questions?
You can discuss your doubts via Course WhatsApp Group dedicated for student discussion or access the Discussion Board on myAlBalagh. It is a platform for you to ask questions, discuss and get your doubts cleared.
When will the final exam be held?
The Final Exam will be held at the end of the course and will be a Graded And Timed Exam.
How do I interact with my classmates?
You can interact with your classmates on our Whatsapp Group exclusive for the course students. Furthermore, you can use the Discussion Board to connect with other course students as well.
How long will I have access to the online course?
You will have access to the online course content for up to 2 years. If you want lifetime access, contact our admin team via Email at [email protected].
I am facing trouble signing into the “myAlBalagh” Online Student portal. What should I do?
In case you find any trouble accessing your account, then please contact us immediately. Our dedicated support team will ensure that your problem gets resolved at the earliest.
How can I apply for the Al Balagh Scholarship?
Al Balagh Academy values seekers of knowledge more than anything. Please visit here to apply for a scholarship. Our team will assess your application and respond in 2-3 working days.