Before you start!
Welcome to your Albalagh Academy international student online application for admission to the Takhassus Programme.
About applying online
- You must answer all questions
- You can save your application at any time and return to complete it later
- Your documents need to be scanned and uploaded with your application but should not be larger than 5MB and must be in PDF or JPG format
- For assistance with your application, please see the FAQs page; WhatsApp us on +44 7475 965081 between 9am and 5pm BST or email [email protected].
Each program has specific Academic and English admission Criteria. Search Albalagh Academy Courses to view the entry requirements for your preferred course.
Supporting Documents to scan and upload
- Copies of all academic transcripts from previous studies
- Copies of award certificates or completion certificates from previously completed studies
- Personal Statement
- Two references
- Any additional documents if required, such as supplementary form, portfolio, evidence of work experience, referee reports, etc. Please refer to the “How to apply” section on the course finder for more information.
What happens after I apply?
After you have submitted your application you will receive an email acknowledgement of your submission.
You will then be notified of the outcome of your application with instruction on how to accept your offer.
Are you eligible?
So that we don’t waste your time, please read the list below and tick the eligible box.
- I am 18 years of age or older
- I have completed Alimiyya course from a recognized institute
- I have completed Ifta course or currently doing an Ifta course but not yet completed
- I did not complete the Ifta course, but I would like to apply for an exemption based on my relevant experience.
- I am proficient in Arabic and English language