Navigating Today’s Complex World: Advanced Homeschooling Techniques for Muslim Parents
Empower Yourself with Essential Knowledge and Tools for Islamic Upbringing
About The Course
The world around us is rapidly evolving, presenting unprecedented challenges for Muslim parents who strive to raise their children with a solid Islamic foundation. “Advanced Islamic Homeschooling: Raising Resilient and Pious Muslim Children” offers an invaluable learning experience designed to equip you with the essential knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully navigate these complexities and instill Islamic values in your children.
This comprehensive course covers a wide range of relevant topics, including addressing contemporary issues such as atheism, LGBT, and gender identity from an Islamic perspective, protecting children from negative influences in media, entertainment, and gaming, as well as fostering a love for learning, creativity, and self-expression within Islamic boundaries. By enrolling in this course, you will gain insights into age-specific approaches to Islamic upbringing, supporting children through emotional traumas and grief, and cultivating love for Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Beneficial for Muslim parents, teachers, Ulama, and Sharia scholars alike, this course will provide you with practical strategies and guidance to ensure your children are raised as confident, successful individuals who are deeply connected to their faith. Don’t miss this essential opportunity to empower yourself with the knowledge and tools necessary to safeguard your children’s spiritual and emotional well-being, while nurturing a strong Islamic identity that will guide them throughout their lives.
24 Live Online Sessions
Duration : 6 months
Saturday, 2 PM - 3:30PM (London, UK)
Video Recordings Available
Access to Mobile App
Starts on 8th July 2023
Pay in Full:
Pay In 6 Installments: £16.66 per month
7th July 2023
Al Balagh Scholarship
AlBalagh Scholarship is available for learners who cannot afford the fee.
Introduction to Advanced Islamic Homeschooling
Advanced Tarbiya: Nurturing Iman and Taqwa
Strengthening Islamic Moral Education
Developing Emotional and Social Intelligence in Children
Effective Communication and Active Listening
Fostering Islamic Leadership Qualities in Children
Addressing Peer Pressure and the Impact of Social Influences
Enhancing Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
Equipping Children to Confidently Face Atheism and Agnosticism
Fostering Resilience in Children Against LGBT and Gender Identity Issues
Empowering Children with Islamic Values Amidst Feminism and Gender Equality
Introducing Islamic Worldview and Civilization
Age-Specific Approaches to Islamic Upbringing – Under 5 Years
Age-Specific Approaches to Islamic Upbringing – Under 10 Years
Age-Specific Approaches to Islamic Upbringing – Teenagers
Ensuring Children Follow Sunnah Lifestyle and Adhkar
Developing Love for Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Safeguarding Children from Negative Media and Entertainment Influences
Protecting Children from Gaming, Drugs, and Westernized Culture
Supporting Children Through Emotional Traumas and Grief
Fostering a Love for Learning and Intellectual Pursuits
Cultivating a Love for Learning and Intellectual Pursuits
Promoting Creativity and Self-Expression Within Islamic Boundaries
Preparing Children for Future Success: Islamic Approaches to Career and Education Planning
Discover practical guidance to navigate the complexities of modern society while fostering Islamic values in your children. Learn from the expertise of renowned Islamic scholars and educators, and ensure your children develop a strong, confident, and pious identity.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the unique challenges faced by Muslim children in today’s rapidly changing world.
- Learn practical strategies for addressing contemporary issues such as atheism, LGBT, and gender identity from an Islamic perspective.
- Develop the skills to protect children from negative influences in media, entertainment, gaming, and Westernized culture.
- Acquire age-specific approaches for Islamic upbringing, fostering love for Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and nurturing resilience and emotional well-being.
- Understand the importance of nurturing creativity, promoting a love for learning, and preparing children for future success within Islamic boundaries.
- Apply evidence-based strategies to navigate the unique challenges of raising Muslim children in today’s complex world.
- Confidently address contemporary issues while instilling Islamic values in their children, creating an environment that fosters spiritual and emotional growth.
- Utilize practical tools and resources provided in the course to protect children from negative influences, and promote responsible media consumption and behavior.
- Implement age-specific Islamic upbringing approaches tailored to the needs of their children, leading to a visible difference in their children’s connection to their faith and overall well-being.
- Empower their children to develop a strong Islamic identity, pursue intellectual and creative pursuits, and prepare for future success in alignment with Islamic principles.