Before you start!
Welcome to your Al Balagh Academy international student online application for admission in the Alimiyyah Programme .
Online Application Process
- You must answer all questions.
- You can save your application at any time and return to complete it later.
- You will have to attach and upload the scanned copies of your documents in your application (of size not be larger than 5 MB in PDF or JPEG format.
- For further assistance with your application, please see the FAQs page; call us on +447397903767 between 9AM and 5PM BST or email [email protected].
Each program has specific Academic and English admission Criteria. Search Al Balagh Academy Courses to view the eligibility criteria for your preferred course.
Required Scanned Documents
- Copies of all academic transcripts from previous studies.
- Copies of award certificates or completion certificates from previously completed studies.
- Personal Statement.
- Two references
- Any additional documents if required, such as supplementary form, portfolio, evidence of work experience, referee reports, etc.
Please refer to the “How to apply” section on the course finder for more information.
Next Step After Application
You will receive an confirmation email of your submission once you submit your completed application.
You will then receive the result of your application with instructions on acceptance/rejection your offer.
Are you eligible?
To save your valuable time, we have enlisted the eligibility criteria below:
- 16+ years of age or older.
- Proficient in English language.